It is essential to have the right speaker that is a wireless device, whether you are planning a party or just having a few friends over, regardless of whether you are putting together a party. You should always go for a Bluetooth speaker that produces loud, clear sound, and fortunately, there are plenty of Bluetooth speakers that can deliver exactly that. There is a huge variety of Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 available on the market, so it is not an easy task to pick the best one.
You may also like: Best Noise Cancelling Headphones With Long Battery Life – 2023
We’ve compiled a list of the best speakers that deliver excellent sound quality at a reasonable price like under 6000. These speakers deliver amazing sound whether you’re listening to music, watching a movie, or just filling your room with music. With powerful bass and crisp highs, you can expect a fantastic listening experience. And with their robust build quality, they’ll last for years.
For those seeking the under-budget portable Bluetooth speakers in India, the 6000 price segment might be a great choice. We also include Bluetooth speakers priced at 5000 rupees. An article will be posted separately with all the latest speakers on the market today. This article lists the 10 Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 that are feature-rich and offer decent battery life.
Our Top Picks:
JBL Flip 4: Best Performer
boAt AAVANTE Bar: Runner Up
Boat-Stone 1400: Recommended
Sony SRS-XB23: Best Portable
List Of Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers Under ₹6000 (2023)
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 Review
1. boAt Stone 1200 14W: Best Bluetooth Speaker Affordable
- Power Output – 14W
- Battery backup – 9h
- Bluetooth version – v5.0
- Shockproof & Rigid Design
- Bluetooth, Auxiliary, USB connectivity
- Greatest Waterproof Portable Bluetooth speaker
- 360-degree ergonomic design
- 1-year warranty
Building Quality & Design
With its tough and rigid body, this Portable Bluetooth Speaker Under 6000 is slightly heavy, but that is a plus point that makes it durable.
Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, its water- and dust-resistant body keeps you safe.
A plus point of this device its can be charged within 3 hours and lasts for 9 hours.
This can be used within a distance of 10 meters without being tangled with wires, thanks to its latest Bluetooth technology. High-definition sound is provided by two drivers.
- It is impressive how well the build is done.
- The battery life is decent, and the charging time is short.
- The design is dustproof and waterproof.
- It produces decent sound.
- Perfect for outdoor parties, showers, poolside parties, and group competitions.
- A little bit of weight is associated with its rigid build quality.
2. BoAt Stone 1400 Mini 18W: Best Bluetooth Speaker durable
- Power Output – 18 watt
- 70mm premium driver
- Type C charging port
- Battery backup/ Charging Time – 6h
- Bluetooth version – v4.2 with 10m range
- Shockproof & Rigid Design
- Aux and Bluetooth connectivity
- Waterproof Portable Bluetooth speaker
- 2000 mah battery
- 1-year warranty
This Best Portable Bluetooth speaker under Budget is another premium Bluetooth speaker from boAt. It truly justifies the price at which it comes.
Design & Build Quality
Come to the build quality, I’ve no word just feel the build quality by taking a glance over it.
This Excellent Portable Bluetooth speaker under 6000 is made for rough and tough use. It is made of premium quality plastic, and its military design is just awesome.
It comes with an IPX5 certificate that ensures that you can use it in all indoor and outdoor activities. It’s the Best Waterproof Portable Bluetooth speaker under 6000 and dust-proof.
It has a very powerful 70mm premium sound driver that amplifies its bass, and 18-watt dual speakers maintain every note that you can hear and enhance the overall music experience.
This speaker is equipped with a 2000 mah battery that gets fully charged within 2 to 3 hours, and you can utilize its juice for up to 6 hours.
- Its design is very attractive, and the built quality is decent.
- Water and dustproof body.
- Aux and Bluetooth connectivity.
- 30 watt sound output for loud music needs.
- The battery backup is decent.
- Comes with 1 year of warranty.
- High-Rated Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000
- It is only charged by C type charger not compatible with a normal mobile charger.
- A little bit heavy to carry outdoor.
- Some users complain about its Aux cable connectivity. It provides low volume Sound output.
- Aux cable length is short, as mentioned by its users.
This is one of the rough and tough Bluetooth speakers among other Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000.
3. JBL Flip 4: Best Bluetooth Speaker for Laptop
Our third Bluetooth speaker is from JBL. One of the most famous brands worldwide in the field of Speakers and headphones.
- Power Output – 16 watt
- 3000 mah battery
- Charging / Runtime – 3.5h/ 12 h
- IPx7 waterproof & splashproof
- Aux and Bluetooth connectivity
- Noice & Echo cancellation speakers
- 1-year warranty
Design & Build Quality
JBL is known as the High rated Portable Bluetooth speaker under 6000 and for its outstanding build quality. No doubt it is a top-notch Bass Boosted Bluetooth speaker under budget.
Let’s talk about its sound performance. This comes with two 8 watts speakers, those together produce loud and clear music with deep bass.
The bass is so crisp and accurate that doesn’t distort music notes. Noise and echo can be reduced by speakers.
You can also take phone calls because it has a built-in mic. In addition to being able to use it in the gym and shower, the IPX7 certificate can also be used while camping.
It has a powerful battery with a capacity of 3000 mah that gets fully charged in 3 hours, and you can use it for 12 hours.
- Build quality is simply awesome.
- Feel premium on hand.
- Long-lasting battery backup.
- Portable and easy to carry.
- you can use it with your laptop, Desktop.
- Waterproof and splashproof body.
- Lack of service centers for small towns.
4. boAt AAVANTE Bar 1190: Best Bar type Bluetooth Speaker for Home
You’d be wrong if you thought this Bluetooth speaker was a new Chinese product, as it’s the Best Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Under 6000.
Boat speakers and headphones are also produced by Infinity, a subbrand of Harman audio.
- 90 Watts of power output
- Deep Bass Sound
- Wireless, Bluetooth, Auxiliary, USB, HDMI Connectivity
- The battery is charged for four hours and runs for ten hours
- Bluetooth version – the latest version
- There are two equalizer modes for normal and deep bass outputs
- Mobile phone charger built-in
- Water- and splash-resistant
Quality of Design & Build
You needn’t worry about its build quality if you’ve ever used a JBL product. Unlike JBL Bluetooth speakers, Infinity Bluetooth speakers provide the same build quality.
A pair of infinity speakers can be connected to the device to enjoy the loud and 360-degree sound.
Due to its IPX7 certification, it can be used for a poolside party, outdoor camping, or even in the gym.
If you don’t have a power source, you can use the power bank feature.
- Speakers have a new design.
- Good Battery backup.
- No cons so far
5. Tribit MaxSound Plus 24W: Best Bluetooth Speaker for Gaming
There are not many Indians familiar with this brand, but it has very good ratings in the USA. There is no product like it on the market that offers powerpack features at such an affordable price.
- 24 watts of power output
- The driver is 12 watts and has 2 bass radiators
- Charge time and runtime – 4 hours and 20 hours, respectively
- With metal grid and rubberized plastic construction
- A body that is waterproof and dustproof
- Warranty of 1 year
Though its design is simple and not elegant, it is very lightweight, making it very easy to carry around. The grip is provided by the rubberized plastic body and its off-course, the Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000.
It has a higher battery backup than any of the Bluetooth speakers listed in this article. With a three to four-hour charge, you can get 16 to 17 hours of runtime.
You’ve come to the right place. With two 12-watt power drivers, you can play any music louder with this speaker.
There are two powerful bass radiators to maximize bass output. As a result, you’ll have a better bass experience.
This is a High-Quality Waterproof Portable Bluetooth speaker & the dustproof body of this Bluetooth speaker allows you to use it wherever you want.
- There is a good battery backup of between 16 and 17 hours.
- Easy to carry and very lightweight.
- The body is dustproof and waterproof
- With extra bass, the sound quality is clear.
- Outstanding Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000
- It is not an elegant design, but an average one.
- Customers are not treated well.
6. Sony SRS-XB13: Best Bluetooth Speaker under 5000
We recommend this as one of the Best Portable Bass Boosted Speakers Under 5000
This segment is dominated by Sony. Both budget and premium electronic products are available from them.
- Battery Life : Up to 16 hours
- Peak Power Handling – Speakers – 13 Watts
- The battery can be charged for four hours or run for twelve hours
- With an IP67 rating and the Waterproof Portable Speaker
- Boost your bass with this powerful radiator
- Warranty of 1 year
Quality of Design & Build
Sony is the brand name of our sixth Bluetooth speaker. The compact design makes this speaker very convenient to use and Best Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Under 6000.
It is compact and easy to carry in your palm, making it easy to listen to music at any time.
It is waterproof and dustproof, thanks to its IP67 certificate. Swimming is also possible with it.
The music of the movie deserves a special mention. You will be able to hear a deep and punchy sound thanks to a powerful Radiator that enhances the bass output.
There is also a decent battery on it. In our test, it can only survive 11 to 12 hours after four hours of charging, despite the company’s claims that it can run for 16 hours on a single charge.
Sony has produced a decent product overall and has the Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 rs in their bag. This may be a good choice if you’re looking for a portable, lightweight Bluetooth speaker.
- Design that is both convenient and stylish.
- A dust-proof and waterproof body is included.
- A battery backup of 12 hours is provided.
- After-sale service that is second to none.
- Watching movies is bad when you listen to music.
In our opinion:
The Sony XB12 Bluetooth Speaker makes our list of Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000. It offers a good and balanced music experience in a very light and portable package.
7. Sony SRS-XB33: Best Bluetooth Speaker karaoke microphone
- No mention of power output
- Up to 24 hours of battery life
- Three hours and eleven hours of charging and running
- Series devoted to extra bass
- Connect up to 100 wireless speakers with BLUETOOTH
- Dustproof, waterproof and washable:
- A body that is water- and dust-proof
- A warranty of one year is provided
Quality in Design and Construction
Despite being bigger than Sony SRS-XR12, this speaker offers a better music listening experience and Best Loudest Bluetooth Speaker Under 6000. Neither the size nor the weight of this speaker is too large or too small.
There is decent battery life, ranging from 10 to 12 hours, with a charging time of 4 hours.
It belongs to Sony’s Extra bass series when it comes to sound quality. With this speaker, you’ll get a good bass boost.
The setting can be adjusted with an equalizer. With a balanced setting, good sound can also be produced.
It is difficult to find a stable price for Bluetooth speakers. There are sometimes upswings, sometimes downswing, but we share here the Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000.
- Travelers will appreciate its compact size.
- It is also possible to produce the great sound in a balanced environment.
- There is good battery life.
- In addition to being dust- and water-resistant, the body is also shock-resistant.
- A carry case is not included in the box.
- It is expected that connectivity will improve.
8. Sony SRS-XB23: Best Bluetooth Speaker at Cheap Price
You can expect some punchy and dynamic bass response from the Sony SRS-XB23 portable Bluetooth speaker from Sony’s XB (Extra Bass) lineup. Due to its IP67 dust and water resistance, it makes an excellent outdoor companion for swimming pools, trekking, and hiking, and it’s the Best Portable Wireless Stereo Speaker.
Even with the Extra Bass mode, you can enjoy 12 hours of nonstop wireless playback and 10 hours with the Bass Boost mode.
Hands-free talking is also possible with the built-in microphone.
This Waterproof Portable Bluetooth speaker supports the Party Connect feature, which allows up to 100 compatible speakers to be connected via Bluetooth to play tracks simultaneously.
9. JBL Flip 5: Best Bluetooth Speaker with Longest Battery Life
The JBL Flip 5 is splash-proof, voice assistant compatible offers powerful sound output and solid build quality and is the Best Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000. This 20W speaker produces punchy bass and clear mids and highs at maximum volume levels without overpowering distortion.
A decent 12 hours of battery life is also included with the speaker. There are numerous colors available for the speaker, including some interesting and unique ones, such as Cambo, Squad, and Sand.
Drivers are shaped like racetracks, and passive radiators are located outside the speaker.
This speaker is known as the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 and comes with a feature called PartyBoost that lets users pair two JBL PartyBoost, compatible speakers together for stereo sound, or even link multiple speakers together.
The speaker is well-built, has good sound quality, and lasts for a long time and Best Portable Wireless Stereo Speaker.
10. Ultimate Ears Boom 2: Bluetooth Speaker With 360 Degree Sound
An immersive auditory experience is provided by the Ultra Ears Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker and Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000.
The device costs just Rs 999 more than the 10K price point but can often be purchased for less than 10K during sales, so it comes under the segment of the latest budget portable Bluetooth speaker.
According to the company, the IPX7-rated speaker can be immersed in water for up to 1m for 30 minutes. Charge time for the speaker is about 2.5 hours, and the battery lasts 15 hours.
A dynamic and lively sound is created by two 45mm active drivers and passive radiators inside the speaker.
It can connect to two source devices simultaneously and can pair with up to eight devices. Moreover, it is NFC-enabled. Durable and tough, it will withstand the test of time as well.
Also Check: 10 Best Vlogging Camera Under 10000
Best Bluetooth Speaker Under 6000 (FAQ)
Is there a good Loudest Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000?
Some of the best Bluetooth speakers with power pack features are available in the 6000 budget segment.
The best Bluetooth speaker under 6000 is JBL FLIP 4, which is available for under 6000.
What are the features of a Bluetooth speaker?
- A great sound with the convenience
- Durability with rugged construction
- Battery rechargeable
- Products with a visual effect
How good is the sound quality of these Bluetooth speakers?
There isn’t a doubt that everyone wants to purchase the best Bluetooth speaker, regardless of their budget. Here we share all the budgets in this article of Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000.
No matter what your budget is, you will be able to find the Bluetooth speakers of your choice if you do some research. There are some brands of Bluetooth speakers that are affordable.
The Top Bluetooth speakers are provided by the following companies:
What are the best Bluetooth speakers in India?
Depending on your budget and the features you need, there are many great options available. The following are some of the best Bluetooth speakers in India: such as Boat, JBL, and Sony.
Your budget will determine what you can afford. As we share the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 6000 above, you can choose the great one for you.
What makes a Bluetooth speaker loud?
Consider the space you are using when making your wireless Bluetooth speaker louder. An open space allows the sound to die down by expanding away from the source, unlike a closed room that bounces off the walls.
How many watts is the loudest Bluetooth speaker?
With up to 200 watts of stereo sound, it is possibly the loudest Bluetooth speaker you will ever find.
Are Bluetooth speakers safe?
Generally speaking, Bluetooth is a kind of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation that is not harmful to humans. According to Bluetooth, the specific absorption rate (SAR) is relatively low, proving that it is not dangerous to humans.
What are the risks of leaving Bluetooth on all the time?
Bluetooth technology provides a variety of conveniences, including hands-free calls, file sharing, and music streaming to the vehicle’s speakers. In addition to accessing private information, malicious software can also be spread through Bluetooth, so leaving it on all the time can be dangerous.
Finally, the best Bluetooth speakers under 6000 offer great value for money and deliver amazing sound. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a powerful speaker to take on-the-go or an all-in-one sound system for your home, there are many great choices available. There are times when new brands offer better value than top brands at half price. This article will hopefully help you to make the right decision that gives you great value for your money.